This year is damn terrible lor.... Second time go panel meeting.... Same things happened again... but now worse.. MUST Make wat stupid fucking timetable lor..... But got good things happened... I got promoted to Librarian!! Tough yet fun... Seeing all de music scores, printing and must handle Lib Fund carefully!! can 'eat' some money oso...LOl I dun dare de lah!! ...And now third week le.... Still left alot of homework.... stupid ANG!!! But got CO practices, though alot, yet fun!!! Especially welcome party!! Most of us got drenched... Thankz to de juniors and seniors... The most drenched person is Melvin's brother,DERRICK! Anyway.... Is still fun lah... I waiting for Farewell Party to come... Got lots to eat and drink.... CO rawkx...!!! I hope my sec 4s and graduated seniors enjoy themselves!!! Sian....
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends