Yoyo...MfCO really rawks in front of the MP of AMK!! WOHOO~~~Especially when we played 关怀方式... We got 2 leading guys who led us to sing 关怀方式along!! They are none other than CLARENCE and NAIZHENG!!! lol... okay lah... Clarence is the first sec 1 I see to be so enthu lor.... Seniors must be abit ashamed leh... Anyway, I really think we rawks on 21 July.... We dare to sing and move with enthusiasm in front of MP of Ang Mo Kio, which I personally think Band wont lah...lol... Not trying to be sarcastic, but IT IS TRUTH!! lol... I wonder what de principal will say on Monday... I sure love it when we played Mambo No.5, First Love and 关怀方式... "哇~~~~~~啊!唲!" Yeah.... Yeah.... I really hope that this public performance will impress our new school principal and the outsiders... To show that MFSS have such enthusiastic batch of students from a fun CCA in an average school!!!
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends