! About - Each player of this game starts by stating 6 weird things about himself/herself. - The player than tags 6 other person. - Each person tagged has to state 6 weird things about himself/herself. - Each person tagged has to continue the game and it goes on and on.
1. I can laugh like a crazy person for days, that was found out when i only in China! 2. Sometimes, I like to destroy myself more than to destroy others. 3. I like to sleep with headset on my head connected to MP3, with music still playing. 4. I seem to have 2 emotions, happy or sad. 5. I like to watch people getting into fights but not getting involved. 6. My hair-growing cells on my head are too active, causing me to waste $$ cutting hair 2 times a month... =(
CoNgRaTz PEEPS(: YOU'RE SABOTAGED!!! :D 1. Joanne TAN 2. Benjamin LWY 3. Cindy YAP 4. ShiHeng 5. HO JIAXIN 6. kwekminJANE
Still feeling down... HAIZ.... Got a cut on my left leg... By paper... CUT OF SADNESS
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends