<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22829894?origin\x3dhttp://ziweiinguanyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 18, 2007

I woke up this morning at 11am.... Is kinda late.... Cos i slept at 3.30am last night... Insomnia sia.... When I was abt to go wake myself up by taking a bath,the phone rang.... I was kinda like half alseep.. The first word i heard was 'PIG', immediately I know who called... IT was the Pigs of the Pigs, Queen of all PIGGIES... SIah Peiling... Asked me to buy ANYTHING and WHATEVER (carbonated and non-carbonated drinks)... Then i quickly bathed and asked my dad to cook fried rice... Haiz... Left home for NTUC at 12.20pm... the bus was quick today... Then i bought Lemon Tea and Mirinda Orange... Haha... Then later during CO, they celebrated Jane, Jiaqi, my freakin' junior- Sinyee, and Nikki de birthday... I dun feel like going down, so I sent Joyce down with the 'WHATEVER' and 'ANYTHING'... HAhA.... I stayed in 2C classroom to convert music scores... HAHA... Then i got a shock when ELENA shouted my name... Forced me to de canteen... Haiz... After singing birthday song, I went off again... Feeling so dead... EMOTEEn... I really dun wanna eat... Haiz... Went back to continue my stuff...

Later on, the PIGGY gang came in with a cake... I dint wanna eat, so asked them to give mdm lee or Moo... Feeling kinda emo... Yeah, then one whole group of guanyue ppl came in... Yueqing asked me to fix the sheng... But is kinda impossible cos there's an uncovered hole in one of the bamboos, I cant do anything oso... I dint bother to teach Sinyee, Dehui and Yueqing... Cos they dun really need or deserve my help... So i separated Joyce with those 3 and taught her seriously and patiently... She improved alot!! The last time I saw her, she was those blur blur type, now she dare me for help... And i am willing to help her cos she worked the hardest and tried the hardest among all 4 of them... After CO, it started to rain... Then pL did some stupid thing... She snatched my umbrella and keep asking me to share with huijun... GRR!! I abit bushuang... Once it was green light, I just ran and ran to the bus stop.. Haiz... How could she do that lor.... Haiz... Then jiu keep onsuaning her at the bus stop and on the bus... Haiz... Then the Cold War occurred... Involved me, pl, huijun, weiting and weini... GRR.... They went to tell huijun wat I said and wat pL said... "He is a tikko...".... ARGH!!! Though is a joke, but dun really feel good cos huijun is involved... Haiz...

Toking abt the night time... It wasnt too bad though... Went for TKD class... Dint ask my dad to sign the consent form for me to go grading, so Baoqin became my guardian... HAHA... She signed on behalf of my dad... Havent tell my dad yet... Then we went to practise patterns from Yellow belt onwards... Geez... I rmb my own pattern.... But forgot Blue and Brown tip... Then Derrick-sir said I not sure for Brown belt pattern...LOL... OK lah... haha... Later on, he actually helped me and Baoqin with our Brown and black tip pattern... He dint give us much of the cold treatment le... haha... When lesson ended, he asked me , baoqin and one other guy to stay back to brief us on our grading stuffs... He wanna meet extra trainings for us, but i wasnt free on those days cos aledi had plans le... Then he said,"As for you, you always got lots of events... I am trying to help you all... dun say I never help hor..." Pls lor... My events all set last week... How can I dun carry out my plans?? He is the one who asked me to organize time de... Now i organized le... Then he man yuan... Wakao... He made me feel like a convict lor, someone who dun appreciate his help... Seriously, I am thanking him in our heart for using the 'push' method to help me, but he cant blame me for my events lor... Haiz... Felling sad and angry, yet oso happy... At least I know he CArES...

Wat's the conclusion of post of my day? Life sux for me... I cant make both parties happy at one go... So i had a terrible day LOR..... Haiz... Derrick, dun make me feel so not confident can? Haiz... I gotta stop here now... Hope tmr is a better day!!:) OH yeah... Tmr going to AMK HUB again!! Shiheng asked many guanyue ppl to accompany him to go see ShuQi... She is invited to the official opening of Cathay AMK Hub.. Is super small though... ahaha... I will end here!


NiTeZ eVeRyOnE!!!


killed myself at 11:54 PM



profile

I am a gao sheng-ist
I am a zhong shengist
ziwei
子维
bamboo
5teen6teen7teen8teen9teen
20,yes~ the big TWO.
25th jul yearly
HNXYZ
DQPS: 1/1 '98, 2/2 '99, 3/2 '00, 4/2 '01, 5S '02, 6A '03
MFSS: 1D '04, 2D '05, 3I '06, 4I '07
MFCO - woodwind-gaoyinsheng
NYP - Diploma in Accountancy & Finance: AF0804
NYPCO - Woodwind
-gao/diyinsheng
contactable at here


wishlist

have a happy family
love my family and friends
maintain good relationships with my friends
GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG
new laptop
new handphone
new specs
dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller
get into my desire institution
get contact lens
clear my room
new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room
get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album
new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends


tagboard



my past

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2011


friends

MFCO
AH-ME-LIA (:
^!!MFCO!!^<3
ALIna*
*annabel
*CLARENCEtan
*BELINDAteo
^*boonHUI^
*Huiboon
*HuiJUN
*HWEEleng
^^jiaQI^^
^^jiaXIN^^
^^JAMIEseetho^^
*JESSIEying
^^kwekminJANE^^
^^NicTay^^
*sinYI
^^siahPEILING^^
^sinyee^
^^shi HENG^^
*YANting
*VALERIEquek
*weiting
*YUENchung
*zhaoXUAN


NYPCO
^alex^
^^Bui Eh^^
**Coconuts (Nanny)
*Concubine Chicken
*Daniel
^^Xiang Fei
HaRry
*jaC
*jiawen
*joanne
*Owner of Cold Palace
*melissa
*Xiong Di aka Jun Jie
^Nainai
^nypco^ blog
^nypco^ website
*ruixiang*
*SITI
*Empress Dowager
^^TONYang^^
*Tribute to David
*weilin
*yingyan
*daogeh aka Yue Mei


MFSS
(BenJaMIN)
(CHERYLchung)
*Fuhui
(janice)
(JOYCEtan)
@joannetanYUYAN
(kuangwen)
(kennethSu)
(michelleTAN)
*maBEL
#Mdm (Ms) Tay
#mrsESS
(yaoJIE)
^%YONG SHUN%^
%YUNrong%


DQPS
gordonBONG
@JoAnNe LaM
-TIMOTHYlimzhenyang-
(yeomei)


Nanyang Polytechnic
*joey*(AF0804)
*afifah (AF0804)
=shili= (EI0801)
=tingyi= (EI0801)


Celebrities
+ALEC SU+
+RainieYang+


Friends
(EDmund)
EVCO
Mage =p
junlin =)
*Larry(MJRCO)
*minhui(blogger)
*minhui(LJ)
*mjrCO
*YUren


music


Nice ones



credits

1 2 3 4

hits