<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22829894?origin\x3dhttp://ziweiinguanyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 17, 2007



Found this video few days ago... Is kinda interesting... Cos they memorised the first 20 elements of the Periodic Table using the tune of Gao Shan Qing... Thats quite an interesting method right? Maybe I should tell mrs leong to use this method oso... :)

After raining for like few hours last night, today is a super windy day... I covered myself with my blanket since after lunch at 1.45pm... I really hate this weather, so windy... so cold... I DUN WANT A FLU AGAIN... I stayed in my room, watching 200-pound Beauty again, I alway miss the funny part... Haiz... So sad... And yeah, I bought a bottle of Strawberry Yoghurt drink 3 days ago and left it in the lower conpartment of the fridge to cool it... Today, when I opened it, half of the drink became solid... FROZEN!! LOL.... I dint even put in the freezer lor... Grr... For dinner, my dad cooked CHICKEN CHOP with WEDGES again... His cooking rawkz lor... But he ate porridge with veggie, chicken chop and egg... Dunno why... HAAHA... Then I went back to my room, watching tv, watching online movies, chatting on msn, blogging here...


Dunno izzit becos of the weather, I feel sick and cold.... AND SLEEPY.... OMG... Maybe God is asking me to sleep earlier tonight for the last week of packed activities... Below is my schedule...


Monday: CO sectional (1330 to 1630)
Taekwondo (1930 to 2130)

Tuesday: CO Dazu (1330 to 1630)

Wednesday: PHYSICS REMEDIAL (1300 to 1500)
Hospital appointment (1530)
A/E Math tuition (1930 to 2100)

Thursday: CO Sectional (1330 to 1630)

Friday: Speech Day Rehearsal (0900 to 1300 bah... Not sure...LOL...)

See... TOTALLY NO BREAK.... HAIZ.... I will stop here for the time being... Wait for my next post bah!!


killed myself at 7:27 PM



profile

I am a gao sheng-ist
I am a zhong shengist
ziwei
子维
bamboo
5teen6teen7teen8teen9teen
20,yes~ the big TWO.
25th jul yearly
HNXYZ
DQPS: 1/1 '98, 2/2 '99, 3/2 '00, 4/2 '01, 5S '02, 6A '03
MFSS: 1D '04, 2D '05, 3I '06, 4I '07
MFCO - woodwind-gaoyinsheng
NYP - Diploma in Accountancy & Finance: AF0804
NYPCO - Woodwind
-gao/diyinsheng
contactable at here


wishlist

have a happy family
love my family and friends
maintain good relationships with my friends
GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG
new laptop
new handphone
new specs
dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller
get into my desire institution
get contact lens
clear my room
new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room
get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album
new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends


tagboard



my past

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2011


friends

MFCO
AH-ME-LIA (:
^!!MFCO!!^<3
ALIna*
*annabel
*CLARENCEtan
*BELINDAteo
^*boonHUI^
*Huiboon
*HuiJUN
*HWEEleng
^^jiaQI^^
^^jiaXIN^^
^^JAMIEseetho^^
*JESSIEying
^^kwekminJANE^^
^^NicTay^^
*sinYI
^^siahPEILING^^
^sinyee^
^^shi HENG^^
*YANting
*VALERIEquek
*weiting
*YUENchung
*zhaoXUAN


NYPCO
^alex^
^^Bui Eh^^
**Coconuts (Nanny)
*Concubine Chicken
*Daniel
^^Xiang Fei
HaRry
*jaC
*jiawen
*joanne
*Owner of Cold Palace
*melissa
*Xiong Di aka Jun Jie
^Nainai
^nypco^ blog
^nypco^ website
*ruixiang*
*SITI
*Empress Dowager
^^TONYang^^
*Tribute to David
*weilin
*yingyan
*daogeh aka Yue Mei


MFSS
(BenJaMIN)
(CHERYLchung)
*Fuhui
(janice)
(JOYCEtan)
@joannetanYUYAN
(kuangwen)
(kennethSu)
(michelleTAN)
*maBEL
#Mdm (Ms) Tay
#mrsESS
(yaoJIE)
^%YONG SHUN%^
%YUNrong%


DQPS
gordonBONG
@JoAnNe LaM
-TIMOTHYlimzhenyang-
(yeomei)


Nanyang Polytechnic
*joey*(AF0804)
*afifah (AF0804)
=shili= (EI0801)
=tingyi= (EI0801)


Celebrities
+ALEC SU+
+RainieYang+


Friends
(EDmund)
EVCO
Mage =p
junlin =)
*Larry(MJRCO)
*minhui(blogger)
*minhui(LJ)
*mjrCO
*YUren


music


Nice ones



credits

1 2 3 4

hits