<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22829894?origin\x3dhttp://ziweiinguanyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Thanks to Elena for her console, but i am really fine! Thanks to E for your advice and spiritual support today... HAHA... Ohyeah, i received an SMS from Xinhua... "Different mindsets of different people make them insensitive to certain stuffs, is like me and Nan. Now we know each other's problems jiu less arguements. Afterall we are brothers. So treat friendship like brotherhood..."Ok lah, i understand wat he means=D Anyway, today was my Taekwondo grading. I really cannot sleep last night... Slept at 1am though... Woke up at 7plus this morning... Dint walk out for my room cos i dun wanna wake my sis and my father up.. they still asleep in their room... So to kill my boredom, I practised my 8 grading patterns again... OMG... still made lots of mistakes siaz... So went to watch the TKD videos created by Xinhua... (thanks, Xinhua!) Okay lah, I watch and learn at the same time... And did my basic kick, 360 + back trust! LOL... Yeah... Soon, is 10am... Then on TV... Watched the show... Quite dotz, but is filmed in Mayflower old Campus 2... Eddie, Jieying, Elisa, Diana, Vivien Tay were in the show... Look so innocent, confirmed is sec1 or 2 filmed de... Then went out with E and XinNan to eat breakfast...

I ate chee cheong fun... $1.50... So full lor... Then stupid E ate noodles and XinNan ate porridge-> food for sick people! Yeah, then we went for a walk at AMK Hub again.... and E bought me a good luck Charm! LOve him most! (sick....) After that jiu go home and eat lunch... Cos is 1plus liao... Then Baoqin smsed me and askedd wat time i going to Toa Payoh Sports Hall... I left at 1.45pm... Same time as i replied her sms... On the way to Toa Payoh Sports Hall, I REALISED I FORGOT MY BELT... Damn lor... I kept quiet siaz... Or else dad scold... THen i went o buy a new belt... After that, Baoqin came to support me! Yesh! She tested me all the 8 grading patterns... Corrected my errors... My hands all shaken... Then went into the sports hall to wait for CSCC to have grading... Yeah... 3plus then is our turn... I was super nervous lor... Shaking and coughing... sign of nervousness...LOL... Yeah... Then 4plus is black tip grading... I was in the middle, in front of the examiner... So scared... Lucky i did my pattern correctly... But my blur belt pattern... Got confused a few times... But lucky examiner dint see (The ma'am black belt de told me.. dun rmb her name)... Then was sparring... The first partner was the black tip gal from Bowen i think, she is aggressive... keep on attacking... After that, she dunnid to spar le... Left me and a boyboy... Then the second partner was Geraldine... She dint attack much, so I keep on attacking (relatively aggressive)... Then the boyboy got injured or wat, so only me got third sparring... Then Wan Ghee was my last sparring partner... I was really aggressive liao... Then keep on attacking... The worst thing is, i kicked her bottom part a few times... SO SORRY LEH!! Then she smiled abit... Weiliang-sir jiu tell us not to laugh.. Then we dint laugh... I still keep on kicking lor... Can hear the 'piak' sound when i hit Wan Ghee's hand... OMG... So sorry lor... She was sick today i still like this... After the sparring, Weiliang scolded Wan Ghee, then she cried... I got a shock lor... Thought was me kick too hard and kicked her there too painful le then she cried... Feel so sorry till now... I AM REALLY SORRY, WAN GHEE!

After that, Hin Ghee said she was sick and Weiliang blamed her for laughing cos like this, the examiner will fail me for grading... Then she was angry and cried... But i am still very sorry for lunching every kick so aggressively! Sorry ar... Then Auntie and Black Belt Ma'am tot i injured her to she cried... But i am really sorry lor... I know is pain lah... SORRY SORRY SORRY! Then i offered to send The CHUAS home cos they moved to 545 ytd!! NEIGHBOURS liao! But they said they going eat with Yueling... Oh yeah... Auntie went to say LaiKeong-sir about the grading... Then she ran out and told Hin Ghee something, then tell me i owe them a treat... Baoqin then say it means i passed lor.. LOL.. Happy lah... But still abit suspicious... Wat if i failed? But best is passed... Cos i rather waste $40 for converting to black belt than $107 for next grading!! Then Baoqin told my dad abt it... He said wat if i dun get the news or cert from Sir himself, it may not be true lor... Haiz... But i got a feeling will pass bah... Aiyah, 半信半疑! After that jiu go home liao...

Then I came home and tell Jane the news... HAHA... Then i cooked dinner for myself and called Jis cos I left my fullscap at his home... MY AMATH assignment inside the fullscap... Until now still cant contact him... STUPID GUY!! If not, tmr needa redo lor... KNN... Then chatted with HER... So happy siaz.. HAHA...Thats the end liao... Be4 i go, I wanna say sorry again!!

I AM VERY SORRY, WG!
I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG! I AM VERY SORRY, WG!
Hope you are okay...

I AM VERY SORRY to pL oso for "not putting myself into others' shoes"... Thats my last time saying this to you... We are just 2 different ppl, i dun want our friendship to continue to have misunderstanding...

Thats the end...

NiTeZ-NiTeY!!


killed myself at 8:17 PM



profile

I am a gao sheng-ist
I am a zhong shengist
ziwei
子维
bamboo
5teen6teen7teen8teen9teen
20,yes~ the big TWO.
25th jul yearly
HNXYZ
DQPS: 1/1 '98, 2/2 '99, 3/2 '00, 4/2 '01, 5S '02, 6A '03
MFSS: 1D '04, 2D '05, 3I '06, 4I '07
MFCO - woodwind-gaoyinsheng
NYP - Diploma in Accountancy & Finance: AF0804
NYPCO - Woodwind
-gao/diyinsheng
contactable at here


wishlist

have a happy family
love my family and friends
maintain good relationships with my friends
GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG
new laptop
new handphone
new specs
dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller
get into my desire institution
get contact lens
clear my room
new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room
get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album
new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends


tagboard



my past

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2011


friends

MFCO
AH-ME-LIA (:
^!!MFCO!!^<3
ALIna*
*annabel
*CLARENCEtan
*BELINDAteo
^*boonHUI^
*Huiboon
*HuiJUN
*HWEEleng
^^jiaQI^^
^^jiaXIN^^
^^JAMIEseetho^^
*JESSIEying
^^kwekminJANE^^
^^NicTay^^
*sinYI
^^siahPEILING^^
^sinyee^
^^shi HENG^^
*YANting
*VALERIEquek
*weiting
*YUENchung
*zhaoXUAN


NYPCO
^alex^
^^Bui Eh^^
**Coconuts (Nanny)
*Concubine Chicken
*Daniel
^^Xiang Fei
HaRry
*jaC
*jiawen
*joanne
*Owner of Cold Palace
*melissa
*Xiong Di aka Jun Jie
^Nainai
^nypco^ blog
^nypco^ website
*ruixiang*
*SITI
*Empress Dowager
^^TONYang^^
*Tribute to David
*weilin
*yingyan
*daogeh aka Yue Mei


MFSS
(BenJaMIN)
(CHERYLchung)
*Fuhui
(janice)
(JOYCEtan)
@joannetanYUYAN
(kuangwen)
(kennethSu)
(michelleTAN)
*maBEL
#Mdm (Ms) Tay
#mrsESS
(yaoJIE)
^%YONG SHUN%^
%YUNrong%


DQPS
gordonBONG
@JoAnNe LaM
-TIMOTHYlimzhenyang-
(yeomei)


Nanyang Polytechnic
*joey*(AF0804)
*afifah (AF0804)
=shili= (EI0801)
=tingyi= (EI0801)


Celebrities
+ALEC SU+
+RainieYang+


Friends
(EDmund)
EVCO
Mage =p
junlin =)
*Larry(MJRCO)
*minhui(blogger)
*minhui(LJ)
*mjrCO
*YUren


music


Nice ones



credits

1 2 3 4

hits