<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22829894?origin\x3dhttp://ziweiinguanyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Today, I was like kinda quiet and moody... Got 'the' TEMPER after Tuesday... Got worse today... Then rage was like increasing from Saturday onwards! Until now, the rage is around 40% or little bit more... This morning, I guess is around 60% to 79%! But dint scold anyone yet! LOL...

Today was quite boring lah... Mother Tongue lesson ppl do oral, the rest do comprehension! Mr Kim's class so relaxed lor! So envy! Then was 'E' Math lesson... Mr Ang was quite good tempered... Surprised right? He dint scold those who dint complete homework and help us with our difficulty! I was really quiet lor... Then recess, I dint wanna go down.... Wanted to do other stuffs... But my stomach was growling... so no choice jiu go down and eat... Then I saw her during recess! So happy lor, my day got brightened up abit... Can tell her lots of stuffs... Then I bought a bottle of Chrysanthemum Tea for recess... Then went to join Joanne and Ben, Kuangwen and Juin Rong.... After JR and KW left, i jiu left oso.. Feel so moody... Yeah... After that got Biology... Mdm Loh tied her hair up again! She is making her face look more round! Yeah... She showed us a video on Virus... So boring and chim.... I got talk and joke abit le... HAHA... Then went Chemistry practical... Ok lah... I quite cheerful le... But still moody deep inside... During the experiment, a drop of acidified iron(II) sulphate + potassium manganate solution on my hand... then got one pale 'mole' on my thumb there... HAHA... Then History, we did a test... i got 6 out of 20! Some i cheated de...well, I admitted cheat lah! Got mixed up by Warsaw Uprising and another stuff! Then lesson jiu end le...

After that, we went for lunch... History remedial and 'E' Math remedial cancelled! WOHOO!! But for History,need to finish an essay! I did 3 paragraphs... tmr continue the 2 last paragraphs! As for lunch, me, ben, kw, ys, jr, victor, joanne went out to the coffeeshop for lunch... All of us pangseh Naizheng!! HAHA... Evil, right? Then me and ben ate Crispy Noodles! Chatted alot of stuff... Then we went back to school for "REMEDIAL"! Me, kw, Ben, ys, jr, victor went to school lib to do our essay! We crap around, but the most focus ones are KW and Victor... They completed their essay! Then Ben was bored of waiting for me... Victor left, then Ben left... Around 4plus then we left lib... KW went back to CCA, me and ys waited for zhiqiang and zhaoxuan to finish their 'A' Math revision test... We left together... OH YEAH! TODAY's ORAL TOPIC IS SO DAMN DARN EASY LOR! Unfair.... =( But nevermind... Let bygones be bygones... Then me and zhiqiang reached our stop and discussed about Effective Teaching! LOL... Yeah... Then jiu went home le...

I reached home, E called... He saw me at the bus stop and said he called me, but seriously, I dint hear him... Then I came home... Surfing the Nets and fell asleep for a few times le... HAHA... Tired? Not really... Then Jane asked me to go back to CO tmr... Should I? I dun wanna see my freaking juniors... HAHA... Still considering whether to go back or not... Then I went to Jamie's blog... And i saw this pic...
SO DOTZ LOR... Looks as if me and Amelia are holding hands... LOL... Dun anyhow think hor!! Yeah.... Thats all for today! Wait for my next post!

NiTEz EvERyONe!



killed myself at 10:32 PM



profile

I am a gao sheng-ist
I am a zhong shengist
ziwei
子维
bamboo
5teen6teen7teen8teen9teen
20,yes~ the big TWO.
25th jul yearly
HNXYZ
DQPS: 1/1 '98, 2/2 '99, 3/2 '00, 4/2 '01, 5S '02, 6A '03
MFSS: 1D '04, 2D '05, 3I '06, 4I '07
MFCO - woodwind-gaoyinsheng
NYP - Diploma in Accountancy & Finance: AF0804
NYPCO - Woodwind
-gao/diyinsheng
contactable at here


wishlist

have a happy family
love my family and friends
maintain good relationships with my friends
GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG
new laptop
new handphone
new specs
dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller
get into my desire institution
get contact lens
clear my room
new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room
get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album
new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends


tagboard



my past

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2011


friends

MFCO
AH-ME-LIA (:
^!!MFCO!!^<3
ALIna*
*annabel
*CLARENCEtan
*BELINDAteo
^*boonHUI^
*Huiboon
*HuiJUN
*HWEEleng
^^jiaQI^^
^^jiaXIN^^
^^JAMIEseetho^^
*JESSIEying
^^kwekminJANE^^
^^NicTay^^
*sinYI
^^siahPEILING^^
^sinyee^
^^shi HENG^^
*YANting
*VALERIEquek
*weiting
*YUENchung
*zhaoXUAN


NYPCO
^alex^
^^Bui Eh^^
**Coconuts (Nanny)
*Concubine Chicken
*Daniel
^^Xiang Fei
HaRry
*jaC
*jiawen
*joanne
*Owner of Cold Palace
*melissa
*Xiong Di aka Jun Jie
^Nainai
^nypco^ blog
^nypco^ website
*ruixiang*
*SITI
*Empress Dowager
^^TONYang^^
*Tribute to David
*weilin
*yingyan
*daogeh aka Yue Mei


MFSS
(BenJaMIN)
(CHERYLchung)
*Fuhui
(janice)
(JOYCEtan)
@joannetanYUYAN
(kuangwen)
(kennethSu)
(michelleTAN)
*maBEL
#Mdm (Ms) Tay
#mrsESS
(yaoJIE)
^%YONG SHUN%^
%YUNrong%


DQPS
gordonBONG
@JoAnNe LaM
-TIMOTHYlimzhenyang-
(yeomei)


Nanyang Polytechnic
*joey*(AF0804)
*afifah (AF0804)
=shili= (EI0801)
=tingyi= (EI0801)


Celebrities
+ALEC SU+
+RainieYang+


Friends
(EDmund)
EVCO
Mage =p
junlin =)
*Larry(MJRCO)
*minhui(blogger)
*minhui(LJ)
*mjrCO
*YUren


music


Nice ones



credits

1 2 3 4

hits