Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood... Bad mood.... Bad mood... Bad mood...
A dream that appeared twice in a row... I called that a NIGHTMARE! Suay lor... That nightmare is about my first performance in Cheng San, blowing zhong yin sheng... Is damn scary... After i played long de chuan qi, i stood up when the conductor pointed at us... Then the zhong yin sheng just fell in front as if got force pushed it... Then audience, performers all look at me... OMG lor... super scary... Is this a omen? I hope nothing like this will happen lor... I am still very irritated lor... Cant believe she will do that... Haiz... Yeah, anyway, I wanna apologise to someone after reading her post... She was the first today kana my attitude.. LOL... Sorry lah...
I dunno wat will happen tmr... I guess many things WILL happen... Going back CO tmr... I practising zhong yin sheng... And JAMIE SEE THO! YOU CAN DO IT DE!! I can give you as much support as you want IF you help yourself... If you dun help yourself, no one can help you...
I WILL STOP HERE NOW... SEE YOU!