Wednesday, August 15, 2007
My mood is like the unpredictable weather, forever changing... WOHOO!! Anyway, today's biology was quite a common sense paper... LOL... I hope i dun flunk it... Anyway, Rex is leaving Singapore for Taiwan... So sad... Guanyue is becoming smaller and smaller... Haiz... And hor, I looked through 故都风情 again... Is G diao, then A diao, E flat diao, then C diao, A diao again... And SHENG III is more difficult, SHENG I and II can let one person blow... Let teacher decide bah... HAHA... ZHONG YIN SHENG!! Is 3 PAGES!! And is quite easy lah... JIAYOU JUNIORS!!
Today's Maths remedial is relaxed... Everyone were having a "party"!! LOL... We ate in class and did 'E' Maths Paper 2... The passport to go home was 3 questions... All the questions damn long... LOL... But i stopped at the third question (halfway). Ben, me and pL discussed abt a matter... Something that is near the cliff, a matter worse than the quarrel me and pL had... I got no comments for it. Ok... Lets go back to BIOLOGY!! LOL... Biology lesson is not hypnotising like last time. Everyone got active today... haha... Is Sexual Reproduction in Animals, to be more exact, HUMANS! Mdm Loh talked abt pregnancy, oral sex, anal sex, ejaculation outside the body... LOL... Yeah.. And CHERYL CHUNG asked me a personal question, so personal that I WONT ANSWER IT!
And yeah... Sometimes, RESPECT is very important... And if you are destinied to be friends, it will be. Like what Ms Moo (巫老师)always says, 勉强是没有幸福的!As for the other friend(u-know-who), I dun think i will give up... Someone younger than me... HAHA... My advice to her, Study hard lah... Understand instead of MEMORISE. But some things do need memorising... so JIAYOU!