<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22829894?origin\x3dhttp://ziweiinguanyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 05, 2007

PEACE, will it be gone?
After reading this, i feel worse than ever... Sadness conquered me... Fear... Is approaching... I just got nothing to say... I dun even think peace will ever come. Things UNSETTLED, more trouble began to stir up.

TOMORROW will be a BETTER day.
It may be better, but will it be brighter? I am seeing darkness more than light. I am really affected by the surroundings...

If the world is in peace, United Nations will not be formed.
Even UN cant salvage some problems, how could we? Peace, peace, peace.... Will there be a day when we can solve things well?

Sad, when things are bad....
What can I do but to just be a passerby? I wanna help, but who to help? How to make things turn good?

I wanna get rid of my unhappiness! I wanna be happy, but i just cant... I dun wanna see anyone suffer, but sufferings began... Haiz... I will stop here le...


killed myself at 3:13 PM



profile

I am a gao sheng-ist
I am a zhong shengist
ziwei
子维
bamboo
5teen6teen7teen8teen9teen
20,yes~ the big TWO.
25th jul yearly
HNXYZ
DQPS: 1/1 '98, 2/2 '99, 3/2 '00, 4/2 '01, 5S '02, 6A '03
MFSS: 1D '04, 2D '05, 3I '06, 4I '07
MFCO - woodwind-gaoyinsheng
NYP - Diploma in Accountancy & Finance: AF0804
NYPCO - Woodwind
-gao/diyinsheng
contactable at here


wishlist

have a happy family
love my family and friends
maintain good relationships with my friends
GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG
new laptop
new handphone
new specs
dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller
get into my desire institution
get contact lens
clear my room
new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room
get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album
new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends


tagboard



my past

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2011


friends

MFCO
AH-ME-LIA (:
^!!MFCO!!^<3
ALIna*
*annabel
*CLARENCEtan
*BELINDAteo
^*boonHUI^
*Huiboon
*HuiJUN
*HWEEleng
^^jiaQI^^
^^jiaXIN^^
^^JAMIEseetho^^
*JESSIEying
^^kwekminJANE^^
^^NicTay^^
*sinYI
^^siahPEILING^^
^sinyee^
^^shi HENG^^
*YANting
*VALERIEquek
*weiting
*YUENchung
*zhaoXUAN


NYPCO
^alex^
^^Bui Eh^^
**Coconuts (Nanny)
*Concubine Chicken
*Daniel
^^Xiang Fei
HaRry
*jaC
*jiawen
*joanne
*Owner of Cold Palace
*melissa
*Xiong Di aka Jun Jie
^Nainai
^nypco^ blog
^nypco^ website
*ruixiang*
*SITI
*Empress Dowager
^^TONYang^^
*Tribute to David
*weilin
*yingyan
*daogeh aka Yue Mei


MFSS
(BenJaMIN)
(CHERYLchung)
*Fuhui
(janice)
(JOYCEtan)
@joannetanYUYAN
(kuangwen)
(kennethSu)
(michelleTAN)
*maBEL
#Mdm (Ms) Tay
#mrsESS
(yaoJIE)
^%YONG SHUN%^
%YUNrong%


DQPS
gordonBONG
@JoAnNe LaM
-TIMOTHYlimzhenyang-
(yeomei)


Nanyang Polytechnic
*joey*(AF0804)
*afifah (AF0804)
=shili= (EI0801)
=tingyi= (EI0801)


Celebrities
+ALEC SU+
+RainieYang+


Friends
(EDmund)
EVCO
Mage =p
junlin =)
*Larry(MJRCO)
*minhui(blogger)
*minhui(LJ)
*mjrCO
*YUren


music


Nice ones



credits

1 2 3 4

hits