Saturday, September 01, 2007
TIMOTHY LIM ZHEN YANG!!! LOL...I am gonna discriminate you again!!!
White skin... I guess you steal your mum's SKII and apply on your skin right?"Tall"... LOL... Drink more "GROW!" milk bah... Or else i put the box on your head again!!Ok lah... Praise you now...Thanks for your 'good' intention for wanting to treating me $2 to movies... HAHA... You are much appreciated!Your results is also damn good... Except for physics and SS (high 5! My SS and Physics sux too!)Anti-sports! High five again!! LOL... Want go cycling with Mr Peh after O levels?Love performing arts (BAnd and CO!)!! Wahaha...Going NYP also... WAHAHA...Yay!! We got so much things in common! See you at NYP!! LOL... Ok lah... This is a lame post... Typed it when i saw his blog post just now... Hahaha.... I will rmb you got a DATE de... LOL... Good luck, white guy!! LOL... Mothy!!
killed myself at 11:55 PM