Friday, September 28, 2007
Ok. Continue from the previous post. Me and M is okay le. Cheers for us! HAha... Why should i be angry with her in the first place? She only provokes me once in like 4 years? Haha... For the other 2, i never tok to them for 2 days le.
Afterall, I AM A BULLY MAH! Why do you all wanna make friends with one guy you label as a BULLY? I am a bad influence to you leh. I hit ppl, i scold ppl and insult ppl. In addition to those, I am wat you 2 label as 小心眼/小气 mah. When i never provoke you, you come provoke me. Now label me as 小心眼, isnt that GREAT? Anyway, THANKS FOR LABELING ME AS A BULLY! Oh yeah, sorry to Yunrong for becoming my first victim after I have been labeled a bully. To show that i am a BULLY to C, i hit him lah.. Sorry for hitting you that time. SORRY SORRY SORRY.
Now i realized, humans (not all,but some) can be manipulated for the sake of hearing flattery, gaining advantages etc. SADDED, but the truth is the truth. In approximately 1 month or less, this bully will be freed from school.