Saturday, September 01, 2007
I hate the construction noise!! ARGH... Woke me up at 9plus in the morning... Haiz... Then no choice have to study... Morning shows are BORING... Then studied halfway, someone called... Guess who? LOL... Ok lah.. Is Xinhua... LOL... Celebration siaz... LOL... Special day for us!! WAHAHA... Pity, i dint go! LOL... Stayed at home to watch online movies... HAHA... I studied until 2pm... Then smsed Jane if they were at library... Cos is damn sian at home... Then i was so BORED that i went to do something lame on my pictures... LOL... Below are my "masterminds"... Done them using my dad's handphone...
Jiaxin in Butterfly mask, Me wearing pig nose... (I dun look bad... LOL... suits me right?)
Prisoners escaped!! Wanted DEAD(me!!) or ALIVE(pandaheroJANE!)!!Then jiu continue watching movies until dinner time... Sian... Parents went overseas... Then I ate Cai Tau Kway and Fish & Chips for dinner... LOL... Dunno why today so hungry... Then cooked instant noodles one hour later... Damn hungry.... LOL... Parents will be back tmw... WAHAHA... Then watch Simpsons, Evans Almighty and Rush Hour 3 again... The movies are still viewable despite the poor quality!! HAHA... Boring day siaz... HAHA... I will stop here... Gonna crap with jane they all le... Guess i am gonna still awake until the next morning... LOL... Drinking tea, coffee and milk!! LOL... Oh yeah... JANE!! DRINK TOO MUCH COFFEE WONT GROW TALL DE... thats a joke, btw!!NiTey-NIGHTS,EVERYONE!!
killed myself at 11:35 PM