AHHH!!! I am graduating tomorrow... Time passes SO fast lor... Is 4 years... I have been in Mayflower Secondary for 4 Years, in CO for 4 years... Haiz... My part of life, JC or Poly... Which one to choose? Probably JC?? Haiz... See my results first bah!!! I am going to do very very well for O levels!! 12points for L1R5, should be possible... Ok, i better stop my crap... I wont be able to stop later on...
Ok! 4 Integrity 2007 Class PICTURES are available for linking/copying for ALL 4 INTEGRITY 2007 STUDENTS!!! CO WELCOME PARTY! (pardon me as there is no sound)
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends