Monday, October 15, 2007
Okay. My short dedications to my friends. Before that, I got something to show you all.
Background info: Graduation Day, 11 Oct.
UNKNOWN- Posted 13/10/2007 04:19
- Shuai Ge =)
Reply from SOMEBODY - Posted 13/10/2007 04:43
- DAJIE!!!
where is wu zhen yu?
or izit huang zhong zhe? i forgot!
lol! ziwei got bully u ma?? got i help u box him.. haha
signoff
*** ****
- UNKNOWN
- Posted 13/10/2007 20:15
- haha is wu zhen yu lahx! how can u forget man..
he ah? of cox got la everytym call me gamma rays!! i shou gou le man!
Reply from SOMEBODY- Posted 13/10/2007 22:28
- DAJIE! dun angry cool down~
人家气我我不气,
我若生气中他计,
不如把他当空气,
他说话我当放屁.
so treat his talkings as fart! haha
signoff
*** ****
Now i never say anything le hor. And is dated 2 days after graduation day. FIRST, How do I call her gamma rays when i never tok to her on Friday and Saturday? Second, badmouthing me in front of my junior. WOW GREAT! I oso 受够 le. And as if I am the only one calling her gamma rays right...? Forget it. I am BULLSHITING!! HAPPY NOW?
My dedications!
Peiling
My first friend in MFCO. HAHAz... Despite all the unhappy stuffs, we are still good brothers! WAHAHA. MFCO rawks!! Thanks for your ears, i bet is gonna rot liao! LOL... Jiayou for O level... You are those kan de kan, so stay like this! Dun be like me!! WAHAHA...
Benjamin LEE!
You arh... My friend since sec 2! Dunch you miss the days in 2d? LOL... Stay happy like this year, dun emo like me... All your emo-cells pass to me le! No chance to eat with you during recess le! Sadded. After Os, let's change our hair colour!! LOL... Jiayou for Os, and pursue your dream as a gamer and psychologist.
Zhao Xuan!
My first friend in MFSS! The way we know each other is quite fun!! HAHA... HE is one guy i trusted the most! 4 years of friendship!! We share our secrets with one another! LOL... SHh! Cant say anything out! I still got one more thing to tell you!! HAHA... Jiayou for O levels! Must do better than me for Os!
Joyce!
Thanks for making origami for me!! HAHA... She everyday oso got stories to share... Laughter and propaganda speeches! LOL... I might wanna go JC hor.. DUn pollute my mind! LOL... JIayou for O level! Have fun studying Biotech!
Cheryl Chung Zhi Hui!
Although we are labelled as the "crazy ones", at least we bring alot of JOY and Laughter and LAME STUFFS among you, me, Joyce and Yunrong. I know you got help me... HAHA... I will remember how blur you are oso! BLUR QUEEN! LOL... JIayou for Os, see you at NYJC!! LOL...
Yunrong!
The loyal friend!! When I not happy, he can sense it and cheer me up abit... And must thank him for pointing out my careless mistakes in my Maths assignments!! LOL... That teaches me to check my work properly!! Jiayou for Os, look forward to the future!
Elena!
Such an OLD friend!! Da Qiao to Mayflower! In same CCA somemore! MFCO Rawks! HAHA... She is always so hardworking! Mr Ang's favourite pet? HAHA... Must thank her for adding one percent to my Emath prelim... JIayou for Os!!
Yongshun, KuangWen!
You guys ar... Always motivate me de!! HAHA>..<>
Fuhui!
The guy who pangseh ppl de... LOL... But he always wait for me to go home de... Not bad right? And he treats ppl drinks and food de... HAHA... Teach me abit of Chinese and skills to do well for Chinese! LOL... It worked for prelims! HAHA... Jiayou for Os!! Dun sleep too much! Stay positive!
Lastly, FOO SHI HENG!
YOU SUX THE MOST LAH! I GOT NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT YOU EXCEPT FOR YOUR GROSS ACTIONS AND WORDS!!! STOP BEING SUCH A GAY LAH! I AM NOT GOING TO BE BOTHERED BY YOUR F*CKING ACTIONS! GRoss! *UPDATED* Ok lah... You oso quite good lah! Bring joy and laughter, and such a "responsible" person. LOL. Jiayou for O level!
Oh yeah, and THANKS TO MFCO and WOODWIND!! For being as a family to me during my 4years in MFSS! CO RAWKS!! I will never forget SYF Gold Award!! HAHA... Do your best and be the BEST!!!
From onwards, I will remember some of my good friends. I may not have made dedications to you, but you guys will be in my mind forever. Zhiqiang, Joshua, Jane, Huijun, Li Ern, Boon Hui, Maureen, Wei Chong, ALINA, Fang QI, Eugene (4J), Kelvin Yeo, Wenfa, ALvin (4D), Bjorn, Chee Chiang, Jiaqi, Amelia, Lihua, Wei Ni, Jamie, Jiaxin, Juin Rong, Bjorn, Melissa, Siu Ngee and more!!
killed myself at 10:46 PM