Saturday, December 01, 2007
Oh yeah... I forget to blog about this matter... Happened last week, if I am not wrong...
I received an sms one day from a friend who just came back from HK...
He: Hey, how's prom night?
I: Quite fun... Took lots of pictures with my friends...
He: Thats good... Still angry with the girl??
I: Why do you care whether I still angry with her? I wont be seeing her liao. Maybe only when results is out bah...
3 MINUTES LATER....
He: Why never reply? You hum ji dun dare tell me ar?
Then i went to check my sent sms... OMG! You guess who I sent to?? Yeah.. The person whom my friend was asking whether I still angry with her...
I sent sms to her..
I: Sorry, send wrongly. Pls delete the previous SMS. Thanks.
Then I replied to my friend...
I: Why do you care whether I still angry with her? I wont be seeing her liao. Maybe only when results is out bah... OMG... I sent this sms to her just now!He: Lol... Who cares? But, are you still angry??
I: You ask XinNan lor... Our character/personality is 98% similar... LOL... His answer is my answer...
10 mins later...
He: Ok... Know liao... You two really de same... Last time he oso like this be4...
My friend is so KPO! LOL... But yeah... The true answer lies in my heart, and only XinNan knows... I dun intend to let anyone else know le... HAHA... PPL! DUN FORCE ME TO SAY THE ANSWER!
killed myself at 11:10 PM