Thursday, January 17, 2008
Work is fine... Worked from 10.30am to 7.15pm!! Of course, i got 2 hours' break... lol! I am a slacker... Tmr last day... Then i be go on unpaid leave... And i am going to learn accountancy skills from my mum and help at her friend's company... My sister quitted her job cos she hated that place... After that, this week... Another 2 workers quitted... One is tiao cao... The other one i not sure... LOL! Now the boss is begging my sis to g0 back and help for 2 months.. and she dun want... So i shall take over her job... This weekend, I AM GOING TO LEARN ACCOUNTS!! Learn le jiu go work... And i shall take revenge on the F-king pure breed indian fat ass lady who always set the aircon temp to 26 deg. Celcius and ACT like the lady boss there...
Anyway, guess wat? I FOUND MY STUPID+IRRITATING+RUDE JUNIOR'S FRIENDSTER! The link to his friendster is: http://profiles.friendster.com/43065122
II seriously dislike (and hate) him cos of his freakingly rude attitude towards me, zx, Clarence in HK! Plus, he got no sense of responsibility... Jiaqi told them to take their instrument home to practise... I doubt they will practise... I am sure more sheng problems will surface!!
killed myself at 12:37 AM