Tuesday, January 22, 2008
OK! Fuhui is back!! WAHAHA! He came back yesterday (should be at night...)... He was supposed to take the plane on Sunday cos his mum told him O level results is out on Monday, 21 Jan. But he was late for checking in, so his trip back to Singapore was delayed to yesterday.... Lucky he came back safely.. LOL...
Let's talk about today's dazu... Well, gu du feng qing was still _____... My juniors, as usual....., blew until _________... Bar 4 to 13 shouldnt be a problem cos is just chang yin.... Just need to move fingers only... But they screwed it... Secondly, if they said they "have listened to the music until wanna sleep", why still blow wrongly...? (By blowing ONE BAR earlier) And hor, sinyee was daydreaming there lah... And i had to tell them count 8 beats starting from bar 24 so that they can enter the part correctly... Everytime zls teach them the correct thing, they wont remember de lor... They make the same mistake... I wanna force them to practise le! I mean i am going to be4 i go poly or JC...
After that, zls went through Gong Xi Gong Xi... We went out of music room to avoid singing... But zls came out and asked us to sing.. but we dint want... Then he went back to the music room... LOOKING VERY UNHAPPY... After that, he flared up when they finished singing... I, somehow, think is our fault lor... Cos we made him unhappy in the first place... Ex-CO members dint set a good example for juniors... Haiz... But after that, me and Jiaxin made up our minds to sing... Shiheng still dun wanna sing bah... HAHA... I am still feeling abit bad lah... so yeah..
SORRY ZHENGLAOSHI!
Ppl! Which Poly/JC should i go? I wanna go NYP/YJC/NYJC/SRJC... But i think i dun really like 2-year studies... i prefer 3years... I kinda think of the conversation I had with Honglaoshi... He said NYP is fine cos i live near NYP, but NP and SP better... Wider variety of courses too... And i oso saw some other courses in NP... Is really better lor... Considering other factors like CCA, i think i wont join any CCA in poly bah... Afterall, I am going to join EVCO liao... Then I can see my closer friends there right? Maybe i join one slacking CCA bah... I am really going to work hard so that i can get into University =) I wanna depend on myself to get into University, not CCA liao...
Ok! 1 day, 13 hours plus more to getting O level results..
killed myself at 10:32 PM