OMG!! GCE O LEVEL 2007 RESULTS IS GONNA RELEASED ON 24 JANUARY 2008, 2PM!!
Gosh!! GOSH!! GOSH!! I am worried lah... Hope i really get 3 or more As... but i dun think can get lah... WORRIED!!!! Anyway, went back to CO... Helped the juniors in Gu Du Feng Qing... I can tell you... Their performance tmr confirmed still that bad de... Then zls might blow his top siaz...*I hope he does...* They are SERIOUSLY slacking... I am kinda disappointed in myself oso... Why tell lies that my juniors dun really have much problems? Cos i am their senior? Maybe i dun wanna lose face and get pin-pointed when they dun blow well bah... Haiz... DUNNO LAH!! I am worried about my O level results... I am worried about my sheng juniors not doing well when i am not doing much for them... SIAN LAH! When i join EVCO, i dun wanna worry for them le... Is up to them liao... Me, jiaxin, nicholas are gone liao... Jamie oso gonna step down in 3 months time... And i hope they stick to the parts that me and honglaoshi assigned to...
Gaoyinsheng I: Yueqing Gaoyinsheng II: Dehui Gaoyinsheng III / Zhongyinsheng: Sinyee Zhongyinsheng: Joyce *SL pls make sure GYS I and II dun switch parts again... THANKS =)
Oh yeah! CHEN FUHUI! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU LAH! O LEVEL IS OUT ON THURSDAY AND YOU STILL NOT BACK!!!
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends