Thursday, February 21, 2008
CO practice was quite boring lah... Went back at 145pm... My dad dint cook... so ate with Jane, Tiffany, Nikki and Huimin.... I miss the kway teow soup in MF!!! LOL! After that, went back to CO practice... I was in a dilemma cos there were 2 sec 1 gals who wanted to join gaoyinsheng... In the end... One went to zhongyinsheng after Jamie persuading her... Thanks Jamie (so I dunnid worry about 4 gys juniors.. 3 is enough! LOL)!! Then pl, jiaqi and amelia started distributing snacks! Nice!! Oh yeah, lets talk about my sec 1 junior...
I AM SERIOUSLY AFRAID OF HER LOR...
The way she handle the sheng is like a boy playing with a toy... IS DAMN SCARY AND WORRYING! Ok lah... Yueqing slacked alot, but at least she still teach the sec 1 junior! *applause* And hor... I feel that zls will think that zhongyinsheng is better than gaoyinsheng... Cos zhongyinsheng really puts in more effort than gaoyinsheng now... Just hope they dun forget wat i taught them can le... HAHA...
Oh yeah...I SHOULDNT HAVE RUSH HOME WITHOUT WAITING FOR JIAQI THEY ALL... MY MUM WENT OUT AT 5PLUS SIAZ!! But still, i reached home at 7.40pm LOL! My sis promised to tell my mum i am home at 7.05pm! HAHA! But i have to cook one piece of hashbrown for her... -.-|||
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY to ANNABEL!