Thursday, February 21, 2008
I suddenly remembered this conversation between me and pl and clarence today...
Perhaps pl is right... Maybe edison is bluffing gillian bah... Cos how can he likes gillian for a very long time when he likes maggie for a very long time? Although guys 很快就变心, but is impossible to get rid of maggie from his heart so quickly mah... Edison likes maggie for a long time, then he likes gillian for a very long time oso... Is it really possible? I mean a year ago, edison liked maggie... Few months ago, edison said he liked gillian... And go steady with gillian... Just for like 8-9months, he can change his mind totally! Can he be a hypocrite? Can he be cheating her? Haha...I dunno leh.. And i shant bother... But i dun understand lah... Edison can get Maggie out of his heart meh? Just one incident and misunderstanding, edison liked maggie... After a few months, he liked gillian and went steady with her.... So complex... That's a sign of being a flicker-minded guy lor...
Haiz...I only got one thing to say...人心难测。想变就变... Hope i am not this kind of guy....
Ok lah...Let this be a secret between me, pl and clarence... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!