Monday, February 25, 2008
Ok... I recovered from fever... But still, my temperature still range between 37.2 to 37.8... LOL! Then i went out with fuhui... and met pl at AMK Hub...She was on her way to top up her ezlink card... Then we went to mac... Fuhui treated me and pl cos he got his pay today... Me and pl ate nuggets... She ate student meal while i ate individual box... HAHA... Ok lah.. I ate 3-4 pieces only.. LOL! I scared fever again.. LOL! After that, we went to NTUC to buy grocery... Then 3 of us went to buy soya ice cream... Ok! I owe fuhui $1.20... lol! The ice cream not bad leh! But i cant taste much sweetness or milky taste... Maybe is effects of flu lah.. Then took 25 home...
Anyway, i asked my sister to help me buy my present for clarence... Thats my present for Clarence after wrapping...

Nice right?! The piggy wrapper! HAHA!
Anyway, thanks to jane and shiheng for their concern =) i am recovering le!!
killed myself at 11:52 PM