Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Sian... I spent the whole day waiting for emails, eating, cleaning my table, then back to waiting for emails and editing the namelist for alumni... Ok lah... I still played Doom 95 for a while... Then practise Yun Nan Hui Yi for a few times... I still sux at it lah... Keep pressing wrongly..
And my mouth hurts when i blow lah... Thanks to the freaking ulcer at the inner side of the lips (in the mouth..)... Until now, only 14 ppl (including myself) joined MFCO Alumni... Imagine sending more than 45 emails (including elena's help to sending to other ex-ex-seniors), the result after one day is 14 emails replied... HAHA... Ok lah.. This is just the first day... I'll just let Ms Leong knows the latest and most updated(until tmr morning) number of ppl who submitted their names... HAHA... Friday got meeting... SIAN...
Details for the meeting!
Day and date: Friday, 29 February 2008
Time: 6.30pm
Venue: Mayflower Secondary School, I&E Studio
People present at the meeting: Mdm Koh, Ms Ng, Ms Leong, other CCA's graduated students =)
Those attending the meeting, please do not be late!
*UPDATED*
EX-MFSSCO MEMBERS! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN MFCO ALUMNI, PLS SEND (VIA EMAIL) ME YOUR FULL NAME, HOME ADDRESS, YEAR OF GRADUATION AND CONTACT NUMBER!
My email is ziwei@live.com.sg. Pls do not spam!
killed myself at 11:25 PM