Thursday, February 21, 2008
I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN!
I did it on my own this time... So troublesome man... Still needa copy my friends' links and lots of stuffs... Surprisely, i enjoy doing it... Cos i have 成就感!
AND! I am so freaking bored at home again... TODAY is my free day... I slept until 11am.. Brush my teeth, wash my face, took a bath, on my comp and watch 换换爱 Episode 5... I am alone at home, doing nothing except blogging while resting on my bed... SO FREAKIN' LAME LAH... Should have slept until 12.30pm...LOL! Call me a pig if i do... Now, i am waiting for my breakfast + lunch = brunch which my dad will buy home... Later going back MF to learn piano and practise YunNan! I will not blow wrongly on Sunday! I WONT and I SHAN'T!!
Shall stop here now... Continue watching 换换爱 episode 6!
killed myself at 12:18 PM