Hmm... I always believe that a person has only two sides... GOOD side... BAD side... I am looking at the negative/bad side of some ppl... Yeah... Ok lah... I will oso look at their good/positive side... Hard to forget, easy to forgive.. THAT's ME... For some ppl, i still look tha their positive/good side despite seeing/knowing their negative/bad side of them... Yeah.. Biased... I know... OK lah... People will be biased against/for another... Hmm... Probably i shouldnt be one of those people lah... Sorry if i do...
Nobody is a failure... Like wat pl said, A TRUE FAILURE IS ONE WHO DUN STAY HAPPY... Dun feel emo cos of your weakness too =) Cos EVERYONE has his/her own weaknesses... Stay positive and happy! to:Jiaqi
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends