Wednesday, March 12, 2008
tagged by boonie
a. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
b. Tag seven people to do the same.
c. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
part a...
1. I like having long fringes though the hair keeps getting into my eyes, causing itchiness...
2. I dun gain much weight no matter how much i eat =(
3. I like to isolate myself at times when i am in a crowd...
4. I can cry when i listen to songs... One in particular...
5. I always think that i lost my bottle when i dint even take it along when i go out =.=
6. I am freakingly addicted to potato chips (Chipsters)!! the spicier/hotter, the better!
7. When i am angry, i may become very violent (depends on the situation)...
TAGGED-> jane, jiaqi,yongshun, jiaxin,yunrong, shiheng, pl!!
killed myself at 12:14 AM