Thanks to pl, jane, jiaqi and yunrong for the positive comments... Maybe is just how i think bah... LOL! But seriously, i havent (dun think) i laughed from my heart leh... If i were to have laughed from my heart, it will most probably be related to guanyue bah... Maybe i laughed from my heart when i am with them... HAHA... I am so bored these few days... No CO = 不完整的一天 Especially on tuesday... And hor... I am like not used to switching to zhongyinsheng leh... When i browsed through my music scores, i will always flip the pages to my gaoyinsheng music scores... The zhongyinsheng music scores are in the first few pages siaz... So crazy right? O.o I am so looking forward to this coming sunday... Yeah.. HAHA... Anyway, Madeline's birthday is just around the corner!! I wont miss out the birthday wishes for her *winks* I got a video today!! A VIDEO!! Is 云南回忆! I found 2 same versions, but performed by different school/association...
Thats all! HEHE... I do hope my fourth answer will be YES too~~ AND... HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO CHUAN REN!!
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends