<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22829894?origin\x3dhttp://ziweiinguanyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I AM SO DAMN BU SHUANG CAN?! GRR!

FIRST! THE LAPTOP MODEL I WANTED TO BUY WAS OUT OF STOCK!
IS JUST LIKE 2 HOURS AFTER THE START OF THE ROADSHOW LAH~ WTF~
THEY DINT EVEN TELL US BEFOREHAND THAT THE HIGH END MODEL NO STOCK!
HP SHOULD HAVE PREPARED ENOUGH STOCKS FOR THE STUDENTS!
YES.. FOR THE STUDENTS!
COS THERE'S AT LEST 5 HIGH END MODELS AVAILABLE...
BUT THATS FOR STAFFS! WTH~
STUDENTS SHOULD BE PLACED IN FIRST PRIORITY MAH...
SO SHOULD HAVE MORE STOCKS FOR US...
NEVERMIND.. FORGET IT... SINCE THEY SAID THEY WILL CALL ME WHEN THEY RE-STOCK THIS EVENING...
BUT THEY DINT... oK.. NEVERMIND...

AT MFCO..
GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?
ONE OF THE BAMBOOS OF THE GYS I USED TO BLOW...
BROKE/DETACHED!
I DUNNO HOW SHE HANDLED THE SHENG LAH!
AND DEHUI WAS SAYING THIS...
"你每次都用一只手拿笙,no wonder 笙会坏... pro!"
DAMN LAH...
YOU ARE HER SENIOR LOR...
SHOULD CORRECT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE...
I ALEDI BU SHUANG LIAO YOU STILL SAY THIS KIND OF THINGS!
AND YOU SLACK UNTIL LIKE SIAO TODAY LOR!
WHEN I ASK YOU PRACTISE YOU JIU ASK ME FOR TIME...
IF YOU REALLY CAN BLOW OKAY FOR GU DU, I WILL OPEN ONE EYE, CLOSE ONE EYE ON THURSDAY DE LOR...
KAOZ...

Although i was like okay okay in CO lah...
When i reached home and thought about the sheng,
tears just rolled down lah...
Afterall, i used that sheng for 2years plus...
Got feelings de lor...
My sec 2 juniors...
Seniors liao lor...
Pls pls PLEASE dun just keep thinking about yourselves lor...
And PLEASE be more humble...
Dun say until like other ppl wanna depend on you like this lor...
DUMBASS!
Maybe you think i am biased against you lah...
但是不要太抬举自己。
一山还有一山高...
You may think you are better than her.. but there are others who are better than you =)

Sorry lor...
This post is damn harsh and sarcastic and vulgar...
I know i am a bad senior...
I know i always like to scold you all...
I know i treat some juniors better...
I know i am stricter to gaoyinsheng juniors...
But do you all know why?
NO you dun...
And i dun expect you all to understand
Cos to you all...
I AM JUST BIASED...


And to some unknown person..
I dint get into NYP through zls/CO..
I made it to NYP through my O level scores okay.. F**ker...


killed myself at 11:31 PM



profile

I am a gao sheng-ist
I am a zhong shengist
ziwei
子维
bamboo
5teen6teen7teen8teen9teen
20,yes~ the big TWO.
25th jul yearly
HNXYZ
DQPS: 1/1 '98, 2/2 '99, 3/2 '00, 4/2 '01, 5S '02, 6A '03
MFSS: 1D '04, 2D '05, 3I '06, 4I '07
MFCO - woodwind-gaoyinsheng
NYP - Diploma in Accountancy & Finance: AF0804
NYPCO - Woodwind
-gao/diyinsheng
contactable at here


wishlist

have a happy family
love my family and friends
maintain good relationships with my friends
GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG
new laptop
new handphone
new specs
dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller
get into my desire institution
get contact lens
clear my room
new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room
get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album
new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends


tagboard



my past

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2011


friends

MFCO
AH-ME-LIA (:
^!!MFCO!!^<3
ALIna*
*annabel
*CLARENCEtan
*BELINDAteo
^*boonHUI^
*Huiboon
*HuiJUN
*HWEEleng
^^jiaQI^^
^^jiaXIN^^
^^JAMIEseetho^^
*JESSIEying
^^kwekminJANE^^
^^NicTay^^
*sinYI
^^siahPEILING^^
^sinyee^
^^shi HENG^^
*YANting
*VALERIEquek
*weiting
*YUENchung
*zhaoXUAN


NYPCO
^alex^
^^Bui Eh^^
**Coconuts (Nanny)
*Concubine Chicken
*Daniel
^^Xiang Fei
HaRry
*jaC
*jiawen
*joanne
*Owner of Cold Palace
*melissa
*Xiong Di aka Jun Jie
^Nainai
^nypco^ blog
^nypco^ website
*ruixiang*
*SITI
*Empress Dowager
^^TONYang^^
*Tribute to David
*weilin
*yingyan
*daogeh aka Yue Mei


MFSS
(BenJaMIN)
(CHERYLchung)
*Fuhui
(janice)
(JOYCEtan)
@joannetanYUYAN
(kuangwen)
(kennethSu)
(michelleTAN)
*maBEL
#Mdm (Ms) Tay
#mrsESS
(yaoJIE)
^%YONG SHUN%^
%YUNrong%


DQPS
gordonBONG
@JoAnNe LaM
-TIMOTHYlimzhenyang-
(yeomei)


Nanyang Polytechnic
*joey*(AF0804)
*afifah (AF0804)
=shili= (EI0801)
=tingyi= (EI0801)


Celebrities
+ALEC SU+
+RainieYang+


Friends
(EDmund)
EVCO
Mage =p
junlin =)
*Larry(MJRCO)
*minhui(blogger)
*minhui(LJ)
*mjrCO
*YUren


music


Nice ones



credits

1 2 3 4

hits