Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I LOVE DR BADRI's STATS LECTURES!I DINT FALL ASLEEP AT ALL!I LOVE MATHS!! LOL!HE IS MY TUTOR FOR STATS TOO!AND my PM quite strict...? lol! Ms Billie Ooi... My first impression of her... Strict, cant really joke with her...Then my Macroecons tutor...HIS voice is quite high pitch...HE got lots of hand movements which my female friends can do VERY well...Then my tutor for Effective Writing Skills...She is quite cool...Her lessons not boring...And yeah... I AM SO suay"happy" to become her module rep... LOL!HAHA...AND TEXTBOOKS ARE DAMN ARSE EXPENSIVE!i am gonna spend about $80 only textbooks ONLY...Lecture notes cost about $24 in total...My POA lecture today was quite dry...Dint understand the lecture...But i managed to complete my work with ke yuan's and Aaron's help... =DDDThanks ppl!After my 2hours POA lecture, it was DR BADRI's LECTURE (make up lecture)!!I was so much active and awake in his lecture compared to POA lecture...Went to library to study...Needed the library stuff to scan her Admin Card cos Year 1 students dun have Admin cards yet, so cant enter library freely... LOL!Had dinner with Cher...Then went to NYPCO...I am involved in Club Crawl tmr...Made new friends in CO...Lijin, Yingcong, Sheryl, and some other ppl.. LOL!Sorry lah... I forgotten your names.. HAHA!Oh yeah.. Zls gave me a pat only and 2 gals were complaining (jealous! lol) cos zls never pat them be4 O.o?? LOL!I admire zls lah.. okay!I am not CRAZY over him... LOL!Unlike the 2 gals... SOMEBODY and _ _ _ _... LOL!Tmr needa go buy textbooks for English and POA...$26 + $22 = $48!! (ENGLISH AND POA!)
$48 + $27 = $77!! (ENGLISH + POA + EXCEL 2007 + ACCESS 2007 books)Ex lah! For just one Semester only...I go read my scores liao...Tmr needa perform...我要快乐,康定情歌,Rasa Sayang (not same version as MFCO), Ultraman, Beatles Medley!!!JIAYOU JIAYOU, ziwei!! JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU lijin! Lol!
killed myself at 11:01 PM