<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22829894?origin\x3dhttp://ziweiinguanyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 18, 2008

Let's talk about my life in NYP...
Hmm...
So far so good bah...
Got homework liao... *ah bish*
HAHA! Still managable lah...
Talk about CO!
I performed at Club Crawl!
Year 1 attract Year 1! LOL!
I sorta feel i spoilt the songs siaz...
I mean... I shouldnt be performing..
Especially when i got the scores only 1 day be4 the performance O.o!!!
I really blow ALOT ALOT ALOT of wrong notes can!
Worse still, the mic is just above my zhongyinsheng can!
I hope they dint hear my mistakes... LOL!
Those above is on thursday de...
FRIDAY (today...)!!
I skipped lecture...
Got excuse letter to excuse myself from 10am - 6pm...
But i made used of the letter only at 2plus...
I skipped my Macroeconomics lecture! lol!
Naughty boy!! HAHA!
Then went to Club Crawl at Sports Hall...
Is damn far can?!
Then Taurus asked me and lijin (my super nice + polite + fun + soft spoken + helpful zhongyinsheng senior =DDD) to help zhongruan blow one part... LOL!
He is conducting NYPCO!
Oh yeah... Alex (the graduated senior from NYPCO) said something quite diao lah...
Know each other from a concert and talk to each other in NYP ≠ like the person okay! LOL!
I know they are just joking... LOL!
Starting to like NYPCO! it dun mean i dun like it last time okay!
Yeah.. Then inside the Sports Hall....
Yingcong was singing Jing Wu Men cos got one guy singing on the stage...
I think Yingcong will be a better performer cos he is damn entertaining lah!
I agree he sang better than the guy on the stage... (well, at least 10% better than the guy on stage! LOL!)
He is a great gaoyinsheng player too =DDD
Then jiu set up chairs and perform liao...
Once again, the mic was on the of my sheng =S
Okay lah... I played better today...
Lesser mistakes...
Blow louder...
Today i felt confident and less nervous...
Think is cos Yingcong's sheng blocked my view? LOL!
Ok lah... should be cos lesser ppl today and they dun stand so close to us...
After performance jiu keep instrument...
Still, i feel kinda sucky at zhongyinsheng... LOL!
Must thank Lijin!
For overseeing my mistakes...
For always helping me (carry sheng, keep sheng, keep guan, print pu...)!
Thanks to Yingcong and Sherryl...
For their guidance at dazu and be4 the concert!
Anyway, i will be blowing gaoyinsheng in NYPCO...
STRESSED! LOL! cos Yingcong is DAMN GOOD at gaoyinsheng...
I use Cher's gaoyinsheng for the time being bah...
I am kinda scared lah...
Cos the gaoyinsheng i used always got problems one...
Zhongyinsheng gives me a better sense of security cos i wont cause any problems in any way...
OK LAH!
If zhongyinsheng not enough people/need help,
I WILL TRANSFER MYSELF TO ZHONGYINSHENG OKAY!
lol! Abit pangseh Lijin leh...
HAHA! I will still blow zhongyinsheng in NYPCO de right...
YES!
I still know a few friends there...
John, Jiawen & Jiaxin (i think... and who is who ar? I am confused!), the gal blowing suona (chairperson!!), alex (the graduated suona senior), Taurus (I needa get my pen back... =.=|||), Aaron (the erhu guy who gave me the excuse letter!), one percussion gal who put a star beside my name when i wrote my name down at the freshmen list (LOL! cos she said i aledi joined, dunnid write... But they oso dunno my details mah... =.=), eunice(ex-MFCO member), Yuyue (i think thats her name..?) and of course my 4 seniors, Cher, Lijin, Yingcong and Sherryl! SHENG RAWKZ!! LOL!


killed myself at 10:32 PM



profile

I am a gao sheng-ist
I am a zhong shengist
ziwei
子维
bamboo
5teen6teen7teen8teen9teen
20,yes~ the big TWO.
25th jul yearly
HNXYZ
DQPS: 1/1 '98, 2/2 '99, 3/2 '00, 4/2 '01, 5S '02, 6A '03
MFSS: 1D '04, 2D '05, 3I '06, 4I '07
MFCO - woodwind-gaoyinsheng
NYP - Diploma in Accountancy & Finance: AF0804
NYPCO - Woodwind
-gao/diyinsheng
contactable at here


wishlist

have a happy family
love my family and friends
maintain good relationships with my friends
GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG
new laptop
new handphone
new specs
dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller
get into my desire institution
get contact lens
clear my room
new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room
get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album
new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends


tagboard



my past

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2011


friends

MFCO
AH-ME-LIA (:
^!!MFCO!!^<3
ALIna*
*annabel
*CLARENCEtan
*BELINDAteo
^*boonHUI^
*Huiboon
*HuiJUN
*HWEEleng
^^jiaQI^^
^^jiaXIN^^
^^JAMIEseetho^^
*JESSIEying
^^kwekminJANE^^
^^NicTay^^
*sinYI
^^siahPEILING^^
^sinyee^
^^shi HENG^^
*YANting
*VALERIEquek
*weiting
*YUENchung
*zhaoXUAN


NYPCO
^alex^
^^Bui Eh^^
**Coconuts (Nanny)
*Concubine Chicken
*Daniel
^^Xiang Fei
HaRry
*jaC
*jiawen
*joanne
*Owner of Cold Palace
*melissa
*Xiong Di aka Jun Jie
^Nainai
^nypco^ blog
^nypco^ website
*ruixiang*
*SITI
*Empress Dowager
^^TONYang^^
*Tribute to David
*weilin
*yingyan
*daogeh aka Yue Mei


MFSS
(BenJaMIN)
(CHERYLchung)
*Fuhui
(janice)
(JOYCEtan)
@joannetanYUYAN
(kuangwen)
(kennethSu)
(michelleTAN)
*maBEL
#Mdm (Ms) Tay
#mrsESS
(yaoJIE)
^%YONG SHUN%^
%YUNrong%


DQPS
gordonBONG
@JoAnNe LaM
-TIMOTHYlimzhenyang-
(yeomei)


Nanyang Polytechnic
*joey*(AF0804)
*afifah (AF0804)
=shili= (EI0801)
=tingyi= (EI0801)


Celebrities
+ALEC SU+
+RainieYang+


Friends
(EDmund)
EVCO
Mage =p
junlin =)
*Larry(MJRCO)
*minhui(blogger)
*minhui(LJ)
*mjrCO
*YUren


music


Nice ones



credits

1 2 3 4

hits