Saturday, April 05, 2008
TKD Kidz
TKD Instructors (Black Belt- 2nd dan onwards)
Alex is damn funny lah... I pity Alex when Derrick locked his legs around Alex's neck... But the stunt is nice lah =D
TKD Kicks Presentation! (Look at one guy who positioned the board wrongly =D)
Cheng San TKD is cool right? *nods my head* Confirm got more ppl will go join de lah... Some ppl there are nice and cool... HAHA! Yeah.. I am talking about those i am closer to de... yeah.. 9 months never go back for lesson... I know is not a proud thing to say lah... I am just not interested to go back... Cant force me to go back oso mah... I mean, go back oso lose face... My black belt aint solid black belt... I just merely scrape a pass to get it... NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF... I like sports... But not this kind of sports i like.. HAHA... I prefer skating and cycling... And i like those less violent de Self-Defence Martial Arts =D

