Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Today...I admit i wasnt really paying attention to the lecture...I am really damn sian and sleepy~Chatted with Khus...That kept me awake.. LOL!Afternoon was boring.. Homework and HOMEwork and HOMEWORK!Went back to NYP to study at library...Then went to dazu...we started with Xia Si Qing Cao Di...Shared music scores with Michelle and Yingcong...As usual, i was lost in the grassland... haiz...But at least played better than last week...Yingcong was joking and making me and Michelle laugh...He is damn funny lah~~He also keeps on motivating us...Keep telling me to relax and calm down.. LOL!I was thinking of other stuffs...Then sherryl keep helping us count number of rest bars..Reminding us to blow.. LOL!Good to have such senior...But i wanna apologise to him...Cos i abit like attitude to him when dazu endedhe asked me go wash guan only then i..................sorry... no hard feelings yea!Back to dazu again...Then practised Gu Du Feng Qing...Me, yingcong and sherryl had fun blowing.. HAHA! LOL!I needa put in more feelings yea...Yingcong asked go 谈恋爱... LOL!I will... AFTER MY POLY LIFE! LOL!Took 45 home with lijin and cher...bought Warheads and shared with Lijin and Cher...Me and Cher was like "KNS! The sweet is so sour.."Lijin like got no expression or reaction! OMG!High tolerance level...Anyway, I should be going HK with NYPCO...So must jiayou jiayou jiayou!!CO is fun~~!!
killed myself at 10:54 PM