Ah... ok... I am in school... In SBM... D316... HAHA! lame~ Saw jiaxin when walking to school from YCK MRT Station... So glad tmr got no school man!! I can rush my marketing etc le!! My gaoyinsheng de guan is finally longer!! Thanks to yingcong... He used alot of energy help me pull out siaz... (He is strong! lol) Anyway... I think i gonna get zys scores for gu du feng qing from MFCO... Somebody pls help me print from sinyee/joyce.... hAHA~ Shall blog about school later.... I dun seem to look forward to lessons... haha...
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends