Saturday, May 31, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KOEN (ZHIWEI)!
Thanks for your invitation to your birthday BBQ..
And sorry... I cant make it... HAHA!
And yeah.. One noisy guy less to crap and disturb you.. LOL!
I just reached home after shopping for business shirt...
Had lunch at Plaza Singapura KOPITIAM...
In fact.. I paid for lunch for my whole family...
MY SAVINGS FOR MAY IS USED UP!
Bought a Pierre Cardins Long Sleeved Shirt...
$32.90!! Lucky got $30 voucher... So i paid only $2.90! LOL!
Next on shopping list...
1 Business Pants!
1 suitable tie!
1pair of sandals!
1 cloth (just for wiping and cleaning my laptop)!
CO costume!
See... Have to save about $100-$150 lor...
Then i used up my $50 savings for May...
Nevermind... My mum promised to sponsor me for business pants and tie =D
Have to be more thrifty in June...
Shall spend only $60-$70 in June...
Then ate at a small Shanghai restaurant at Centrepoint!
The food there was quite nice... But abit ex... =/
Then bought grocery and snacks home...
Later gotta prepare some nice food for late dinner + supper!
HAHA~ And yeah... Needa study for Business Software Application ICA2...
Shall do it later and tmr after CO!
And please remind myself to ask wanglaoshi to teach me Yun Nan (1) and other songs...
Lastly.. I shall post a photo i took during sectional... (took for fun... =D)
Lijin's zhongyinsheng (I am using now..) and wanglaoshi... LOL~