I am outside CO room now... I cant get out to Mac there cos the door got problem... IT SEEMS LIKE IT GOT LOCKED! Nevermind.. I shall spend my time blogging... I am in a not so dark corridor alone.. haha... Hope someone dun jump me from the back.. HAHA! Anyway, saw yongshun on the way to school... Then i went to CO room, wanted to put things... But it was locked... Then i went to D403 for make-up tutorial... After the tutorial, i came back to CO room... And i am stranded here.. All the doors cant be opened.. LOL! So cool right? Okay... The door is finally opened cos a cleaner came in... I AM FREED! (lame~)
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends