I havent been blogging for days... HAHA~ I have been chionging my marketing ICA1 over the long weekend... Then on Monday... I AM REALLY PISSED OFF CAN! Cos of Business Software Applications... i got ask one question... 10 marks worth... And i dint know how to answer cos Mr Sin dint teach us about it... GG~~ Then went to CO room.. Saw Joanne, John, Chia Sin... Met yueling and cheryl for dinner at Koufu... Ate chicken cutlet... Then went back for sectional... At 6.25pm... Only got me, linlaoshi and shiying.. Shiying told us about corpses... And their blended food (nuggets and rice... gross) And yeah.. I am back to zhongyinsheng again... Lijin may not be going CO liao... Yeah.. sadded... I somehow wish to stay in gaoyinsheng... BUT NEVERMIND! Zhongyinsheng is good too =) Then transpose scores... Tian Wang... The song dun seem hard for zhongyinsheng... Then practised Gu Du Feng Qing... I learned E flat fingering in 5mins!! Next on "learning list'... Xia Si Qing Cao Di... A diao fingering... HAHA~! After sectional... Crapped at CO room... And AUNTIE CHOW went insane again.. HAHA~ Then walked out to NYP with Zheng Xin, Keith, Melissa, Ruixiang, Cheryl, Naizheng, John... Me and yueling went to Cheng San CC.. Then she went home... I walked home with Hin Ghee, Choon Oon, Jieling... Wan Ghee fell down while waiting for me.. LOL! My fault =D Then went home, bathed, ate noodles and studied Econs... Nothing went into my mind i guess... COS I HAD HEADACHES AGAIN! Thats all for Monday...
Today... Studied macroecons with Zhenyu, Yunyi, Yanjin, Linglong... Then went to marketing lecture... Studied Econs until before Ms Ooi gave break... Then paid attention to the last portion of thr lecture... After lecture... I skipped lunch (yes.. again...) went to D310 to study... Later on.. everyone came back with their packet food... First time class so quiet cos everybody studying for Econs... during Econs... Mr Chang revised Lecture 1 to 5 with us... Then was the Econs ICA... Luckily it wasnt that hard/tough/difficult... HAHA... Okay.. I will stop here.. Tutorial startinG~ Later going CO for a while to "allocate" another sheng to the other Year 1... AND YES! YINGYAN! PLEASE PRINT XIA SI QING CAO DI (ZHONGYINSHENG)!!
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends