<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22829894?origin\x3dhttp://ziweiinguanyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Starting off with some pictures of my NYPCO friends/seniors!
Chia Sin! (We love snapping photos secretly.. high 5!)

Jia Wen! Took it without her knowing! SPONGEBOB!!
Ms NYPCO President, Shiying! I think she got the comedian look =DD

I maybe need to go play zhongyinsheng in NYPCO!
Reason is~
Too many gaoyinsheng...
Hmmm.. I dun mind...
HAHA!
I AM A PURE BLOOD CHER'S JUNIOR IF I REALLY DO GO PLAY ZHONGYINSHENG!
Gosh~ Thats so diaoz can...
I think i better learn gu du feng qing and xia si qing cao di first...
In case i really need to transfer... =/
AND YES~
Be more careful...
Be extremely careful...
Be DAMN EXTRA careful...
Hmm... Dazu... About the same as last week...
Only one word to describe...
FUN! FUN! FUN!
The most important thing is I ENJOY!!
felt motivated(in CO!) cos my seniors really help me along today...
Thanks ppl!
YuanZhen came back today...
She is friendly =D
Then played gu du feng qing...
I have to learn fu zen....
ARGH... For Bar 14 de melody =.=
Jiayou bah...
Took photo with Xing Er after CO...
She is another friendly senior =D
Although i dunno her well...
I can see she is nice and fun =DD
I really enjoy every practice...
Despite all the unhappy things that happen...
*guilty*
Then walked to the bus stop with yueling, ruixiang, melissa, zhenxin, weijie, michelle, john they all...
Joked and talked...
Then took 45 home with michelle...
Thats all....

I am really feeling quite pissed now...
Someone said something which makes me feel like a sleeping member/free loader...
So what if i am eventful and busy?
Is not like i dun wanna do the project lor...
Not like i dun wanna concentrate on it...
And yeah... CO and family are more important to me...
One is my passion, one is my loved ones...
Of course they are prioritized as NO. 1!
If you,too, really bother about it, why not you get the file from him earlier?
I dun care whether you trust me anot, seriously...
If you think i am neglecting my studies...
Then you are damnly wrong...
You are more free cos YOU GOT NO CCA...
You just have to focus on your studies and get your Distinctions...
And yeah.. I LOVE<3>
You cant stop me from being enthu lor...

And i seriously wanna say this...
NYPCO makes me feel more homely than my class...
Sorry to say that but thats wat i feel.. haha
After only 1month of school...
I feel more relaxed and accepted in CO more than in class...
More fun.. more craps...
i feel like so emo shit in class can!
I cant crap like i do with jiaxin, pl, jane, shiheng they all lor...
I cant find this in class.. found it in CO...
not just NYPCO.. but in my first CO too.. MFCO!
I really really wish shiheng they all were in same course as me...
Then can go CO together like in the past...
Eat together... Crap together... Practise together...
I can only do that in NYPCO... haiz... sadded...
I will work damn hard now...
Not just in CO.. but academically...
I wont care about others anyway...
As long as i did my part...
Be it the least contributing member or wat...
As long as i got try my best jiu can le...
I really miss the times we crap and study together....


killed myself at 11:57 PM



profile

I am a gao sheng-ist
I am a zhong shengist
ziwei
子维
bamboo
5teen6teen7teen8teen9teen
20,yes~ the big TWO.
25th jul yearly
HNXYZ
DQPS: 1/1 '98, 2/2 '99, 3/2 '00, 4/2 '01, 5S '02, 6A '03
MFSS: 1D '04, 2D '05, 3I '06, 4I '07
MFCO - woodwind-gaoyinsheng
NYP - Diploma in Accountancy & Finance: AF0804
NYPCO - Woodwind
-gao/diyinsheng
contactable at here


wishlist

have a happy family
love my family and friends
maintain good relationships with my friends
GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG
new laptop
new handphone
new specs
dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller
get into my desire institution
get contact lens
clear my room
new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room
get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album
new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends


tagboard



my past

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2011


friends

MFCO
AH-ME-LIA (:
^!!MFCO!!^<3
ALIna*
*annabel
*CLARENCEtan
*BELINDAteo
^*boonHUI^
*Huiboon
*HuiJUN
*HWEEleng
^^jiaQI^^
^^jiaXIN^^
^^JAMIEseetho^^
*JESSIEying
^^kwekminJANE^^
^^NicTay^^
*sinYI
^^siahPEILING^^
^sinyee^
^^shi HENG^^
*YANting
*VALERIEquek
*weiting
*YUENchung
*zhaoXUAN


NYPCO
^alex^
^^Bui Eh^^
**Coconuts (Nanny)
*Concubine Chicken
*Daniel
^^Xiang Fei
HaRry
*jaC
*jiawen
*joanne
*Owner of Cold Palace
*melissa
*Xiong Di aka Jun Jie
^Nainai
^nypco^ blog
^nypco^ website
*ruixiang*
*SITI
*Empress Dowager
^^TONYang^^
*Tribute to David
*weilin
*yingyan
*daogeh aka Yue Mei


MFSS
(BenJaMIN)
(CHERYLchung)
*Fuhui
(janice)
(JOYCEtan)
@joannetanYUYAN
(kuangwen)
(kennethSu)
(michelleTAN)
*maBEL
#Mdm (Ms) Tay
#mrsESS
(yaoJIE)
^%YONG SHUN%^
%YUNrong%


DQPS
gordonBONG
@JoAnNe LaM
-TIMOTHYlimzhenyang-
(yeomei)


Nanyang Polytechnic
*joey*(AF0804)
*afifah (AF0804)
=shili= (EI0801)
=tingyi= (EI0801)


Celebrities
+ALEC SU+
+RainieYang+


Friends
(EDmund)
EVCO
Mage =p
junlin =)
*Larry(MJRCO)
*minhui(blogger)
*minhui(LJ)
*mjrCO
*YUren


music


Nice ones



credits

1 2 3 4

hits