I am sick and tired of some things... Really HATE them.. Stepping into the classroom is like stepping into a battlefield... Some people are nice, helps you and give you support... While some... Totally like hypocrites... On one hand when they need help, they treat you like a god... Once they got your help, they throw you aside like shit... And discriminations... So wat if we are more towards to Chinese-educated side? So wat if you speak better in English? Speaking English well doesnt mean you are superior okay... Really cant stand the way some people treat my friends... Weilin says poly is where you see different types of people... TOTALLY AGREE... I really wish i can be home educated... I dun wanna go school anymore lor... I dun like people who can throw friendships behind just for the sake of better grades... I dun like people who are self-centered... The feeling is really weird when i go for lessons... No excitement, no 'looking forward' feeling... I am like forcing myself to go school everyday... Is not that there aint nice, friendly, helpful people who are willing to help you... But the feeling is just so different can... Why must i be 2 different person? Why can i just be funny, hardworking...? I wanna be fun... I wanna be happy... Is fucking hard to find it in class... TOTALLY NOT! Why should i be regretting now to go poly? Why not be like Shiying... Go JC then poly... Why cant i be like Coconut... Who can throw the stress and unhappiness behind when go CO... Haiz... Everything is about competition now... Once you entered it, thats no more friendship... I am having a terrible headache now... I wanna rest... I wanna take a break from everything and enjoy the things i like to do... I wanna go CO everyday and crap with them and have no stress at all... Is it possible...?
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends