Monday, December 22, 2008
Okay...CO events are finally over~!1. Symphony of AmourConcert was quite a success lah~ Just that there are quite alot of empty seats...And i managed to blow the feng nian ji correctly. LOL!i screwed up both important parts during rehearsal...And yups.. Thanks Yuan Zheng~!And someone pls ask me not to laugh if I am nervous...Can you believe how many times I laughed or wanted to laugh during the first few songs? =.=But overall I did okay lah~And of course...Thanks to Shi Heng, Peiling, Elena, Yirui, Chee Chiang, Zhi Wen, Zhao Xuan, Jane, Royston, Alina, Yee Oon, Sin Yei, Jamie and friend for making time to turn up for the concert.. lol~And thanks to the gals above who shouted my name when I was packing my instrument...Erm.. Went to eat with MFCO and NYPCO peeps + Tingyi and Shili at S11...Then went to watch Twilight with C&K, Cheryl Tan, Yueling, Liting...2. NYPCO CampCO Camp was considered really fun~Although there were lots of things we needa improve on, but still...Thanks to all who turned up for the camp~!And special thanks to the current camp committee, Shiying, Taurus, WWC, Sherryl for being so high during camp...Yups, nothing is the world is smooth sailing..Just dun have to think too much, thats all...And Keith~Dun think too much~!3. Night cats video call~Night Cat 1: Chen FuhuiNight Cat 2: Chan Zi WeiDid video calling on MSN last night with Fuhui~LOL~ It was like 12plus or 1am liao lor...Video called and played games at the same time..Chen Fuhui quite good at games de wor~I lost quite a few number of games to him~ haha~
As you can see from the last screenshot, Fuhui won the game... Yeah.. Then I went to sleep le... HAHA~ And yups, probably going out with him on Christmas Eve, cos he's alone at home~! Thats all for the time being~
killed myself at 11:50 AM