Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Today is the last day of 2008~Thinking about the things that happened...The laughters..The tears...The silence...The unhappiness..The stress..I guess my year was that good afterall...Alot of tears, silence, unhappy stuffs...Yeah, but there's laughter and joy lah~But yup, hopefully year 2009 will be a better year for me~And i am looking forward to 25 Jan...And of course 25 July 2009 (from 12am onwards)...Already plan hao wat to do on both days le =)ANYWAY~!How am I gonna spend my day today?Not going to countdown party tonight~And having a performance at Cheng San CC tonight~OMG LAH~And i feel so lucky i got no test or school today...I wanna go out with Shi Heng they all after performance leh...So sian... I dun wanna spend my time rotting at home!Da Xin going Zouk with Stingray they all...Left me, Xiao Xin and Bull rotting at home...The 17 teens.. lol~Nvm, later call Fuhui they all or Yueling they all see whether they wanna go out anot~If not i will be SO damn sian...Okay, shall start doing HTML liao..Take it as revision... haha~Make up test next wed...I am the only one again i guess...And i am used to it le =)HAHA~ ThAT ALL~BYE 2008!!