Friday, January 23, 2009
HAHA~ I am still not asleep at 4.14am.
Doing sharepoint and revision~
Anyway, I wanted to follow yuyue...
To capture some screenshots of Harmony Concert...
Just by listening to the songs performed...
Especially Long De Chuan Qi.
Though suona was super out of tune during Harmony and it's not high enough,
It really brought back alot of memories.
Stirred up my feelings siaz...
2years plus ago... 2 December 2006..
Really reminds me of the real good times in MFCO..
Our hardcore practices (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday)...
When Guanyue that time was so united, practising together, helping each other...
Can you imagine how "not good" we were during Harmony concert..
All the out of tunes etc...
SYF 2007 on 2 April 2007, we actually played real well, ignoring some errors.
Really leh.. I miss the old times where the whole guanyue sit together and practise Long De Chuan Qi.
Really wish that we can perform Long De Chuan Qi again!
And i wanna play gao sheng if I have the chance to perform again.
Partly is cos i wanna 赎罪 also... LOL~
I still remembered the mistakes I made during SYF~! LOL!
Anyway.. Nicholas Tay and Zhao Xuan came to NYP to find me yesterday!!
I am so touched lah~
So long never see them liao...
Went to Koufu with them, sat down and chatted...
Nicholas! I miss the times when we sat together during dazu~!
And both the gao sheng-ists from MFCO 2004-2007 changed alot...
HAHA~ More Pai Kia look liao.. haha~
LOL~ You'll know who are the gao sheng-ists from 2004-2007 right? HAHA~
This is me and Nicholas in 2006. HAHA~
Okay lah.. Shall stop here..
Got class at 9am.. Needa wake up at 730am!!
TATA~