Saturday, January 10, 2009
Hmmm...I find Yuyue, Nai Zheng, Cheryl, Yueling really lucky leh..First.. Their friends are super easy to get along with...I just have a few meals with Yueling and Cheryl..And I get to know Tingyi, Shili, Teresa...Just by visiting the game station at SBM..I get to know Yuyue's classmates oso...They are really quite friendly lor...Yeah.. And Shili they all stayed in school until 6plus just to watch NYPCO perform...And give them support...And even PCF concert...None of my classmates came...Even that Li Yuan Ji throw aeroplane siaz...The only ppl who came to support me and shouted my name were my MFCO friends.Shili and Tingyi and her other classmates came to support Yueling they all oso..Nevermind... Shili they all de presence, Shi Heng they all de presence are good enough le =)Honestly, I super miss the times when Shi Heng they all were surrounding me leh...Di-siaoing me, then go CO together...Now oso not too bad...At least got Daogeh who always wait for me outside class on tuesdays to go O together...HAHA~ Eh Daogeh~Thanks wor... Everytime is you wait for me one =PSuper paiseh leh... haha~Hopefully this coming tuesday is I wait for you.. HAHAHA!I am looking forward to the day where I actually have supportive friends in NYP wor...but I think it will never come?To end this post before I go bathe...I miss going NYP Stadium at 10plus...Now i love sitting on the low wall near the lift on 12th storey...Scary yet Exciting...Windy and cooling too =)
killed myself at 10:25 PM