Monday, January 12, 2009
I am gonna shut my mouth...
Or should I say I never open my mouth to talk/comment on anything since I stepped home at 3pm.
Despite keeping quiet, i still get scolded...
So yeah..
And my mum is so unreasonable that she dun allow me to bath after I wake up cos she was in a rush to get her laptop from Sim Lim Square..
In addition, I have to carry 4 laptops to Siim Lim Square in a bag from home...
Oh, i have count my own laptop yet...
You know how freaking heavy that is?
I also never complain at all lor...
Carried and stood at the shop there for 1 hour plus...
Walked from 1st to 4th storey without putting down the bag lor...
But when I asked my mum to carry my laptop for a while...
She say my laptop is SUPER heavy...
So she passed it back to me after 2mins...
F***~ She dint even have to carry a single laptop leh...
And if she finds that ONE laptop very heavy...
HOW ABOUT ME CARRY 4 or 5 LAPTOPS?
I never argue back oso lor..
Totally dun wanna talk to her siaz...
There is still some things that happened after going to Sim Lim...
I dun wanna talk about it...
Feel so embarrassed...
Really leh.. Whatever I say now...
It's something my family finds unpleasant...
Even if it's the truth...
They will never admit that...
So i shall just KEEP MY F****ING TRAP CLOSE...
Lead my own life...
And follow the decision I have made.
killed myself at 12:26 AM