<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22829894?origin\x3dhttp://ziweiinguanyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Note: This post is gonna be quite offensive or wat-so-ever, so I apologize if I offend anyone in any way.
Advice: If you cant stand it, just close your web browser/tab and dun ever visit my blog. THX!


I wanted to post this since dunno how many months ago...
Just something I wanna say...
Ever since I joined CO (be it MFCO, EVCO or NYPCO)...
My parents have been really unhappy with me.
To them, I am just a guy who focus fully on CO rather than studies.
Whatever things happen, they can sure link it to CO...
Results, time spent in school etc...
Arguements and scoldings are inevitable.
Used to dear Mr and Mrs Chan's opinions on their son...
A 永远都是华乐 guy...
Now worse, their opinion of their son is not just a person is a 永远都是华乐person, but also one who faces his laptop daily just to use MSN until middle of the night.
A guy who dun study or do revision,
A guy who act to be a genius when he's not.
Eh.. Mr and Mrs Chan...
Do you know that I AM A TOTALLY DIFFERENT BOY/GUY AS COMPARED TO OTHER GUYS?
Some guys are hardcore gamers...
And most guys have the latest gadgets...
And some guys are really vulgar and rebellious when they started the secondary school life...
How about me?
I only got a handphone and a laptop, and a Gameboy Advance, for goodness sake.
And I dun touch my Gameboy Advance aledi, so my only enetrtainment is my handphone and laptop.
So wat's wrong with me surfing the Nets, watching movies, blogging and chatting with my friends on MSN?
What's wrong with smsing ppl and accepting calls late at night?
YOUR SON DUN BLOODY PLAY GAMES EVER SINCE SEC 3 CAN?!
And you are restricting him more and more...
Threatens to confiscate his laptop and handphone...
Well, I am used to it le...
GO AHEAD AND BLOODY CONFISCATE LAH~
THEN I DUN EVEN HAVE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENTS, AND BECOME UNCONTACTABLE!
LET ME BE A HOMEBIRD THEN!
I WILL LOVE IT SO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MUCH!
And thanks to you two, Fuhui has to pay an additional $10 with me to amend our choices of institutions, as we decided to pursue Accountancy in NYP together.
Cos of this, i somehow turn to my friends, whom I think they will understand and not have the same opinion as my parents.
However, it turn out to be wrong.
Most of my friends look at me in the same way as my parents...
A fully dedicated CO member who dun care about his studies.
Everything is CO, CO and CO to me.
A guy who pangseh his project mates for CO events...
A guy who doesnt pay attention in class and does CO stuffs during lessons...
A guy who pangseh his friends during breaktime and isolates himself in CO room...
I really thought they will understand, somehow they dun.
And I bet some of my CO mates feel the same as my friends...
"Zi Wei is forever going to CO de lor..."
"Zi Wei is always pull us back to CO..."
"Why must he be so enthusiastic in CO?"
Yeah, sorry for doing that to you all...
I can only find peace, fun, common topics with friends...
A place I wont feel much stress or find competitions...
A place where I have much better sense of achievements...
And there is only a few people I can really talk to comfortably (exclude CO gangs).
So i might as well dun talk much in class right?
And thanks to one person who keep saying that I DUN PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS~
Please lah, as if you never pon lecture be4 right?
And who the f*** is the one who always fall asleep during Stats lecture?
Who the f*** is the one who dint do Stats tutorial the other day?
Who the f*** is the one who do selective learning/practising?
Who the f*** is the one who keep watching anime in class?
Who the f*** is the one who keep disrupting me in class by pressing backspace, throwing rubbish at my laptop?
So do you think you have the rights to scold me or lecture me?
N-O, NO!
If you are that PERFECT student (which you are not), go ahead and lecture me.
I will wash my ears and let you scold one...
Since you are not, STOP LECTURING ME~
You f***ing piece of shit~
Come to think of it, I shoud have studied Science-related course rather than Business...
Something which I am more interested in...
Stupid decision I made...
Forget it, PEOPLE~
THINK WATEVER WAYS YOU WANNA THINK~
LOOK AT ME IN WATEVER WAS YOU ALL LIKE~
IS YOUR BRAIN, YOUR MIND...
I CANT CHANGE IT RIGHT?
Lastly, i will wanna mention a quote by some asshole...
"If you wanna prove that CO is not the factor affecting your studies, go ahead and quit it lah~"
-The end-


killed myself at 12:34 AM



profile

I am a gao sheng-ist
I am a zhong shengist
ziwei
子维
bamboo
5teen6teen7teen8teen9teen
20,yes~ the big TWO.
25th jul yearly
HNXYZ
DQPS: 1/1 '98, 2/2 '99, 3/2 '00, 4/2 '01, 5S '02, 6A '03
MFSS: 1D '04, 2D '05, 3I '06, 4I '07
MFCO - woodwind-gaoyinsheng
NYP - Diploma in Accountancy & Finance: AF0804
NYPCO - Woodwind
-gao/diyinsheng
contactable at here


wishlist

have a happy family
love my family and friends
maintain good relationships with my friends
GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG
new laptop
new handphone
new specs
dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller
get into my desire institution
get contact lens
clear my room
new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room
get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album
new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends


tagboard



my past

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2011


friends

MFCO
AH-ME-LIA (:
^!!MFCO!!^<3
ALIna*
*annabel
*CLARENCEtan
*BELINDAteo
^*boonHUI^
*Huiboon
*HuiJUN
*HWEEleng
^^jiaQI^^
^^jiaXIN^^
^^JAMIEseetho^^
*JESSIEying
^^kwekminJANE^^
^^NicTay^^
*sinYI
^^siahPEILING^^
^sinyee^
^^shi HENG^^
*YANting
*VALERIEquek
*weiting
*YUENchung
*zhaoXUAN


NYPCO
^alex^
^^Bui Eh^^
**Coconuts (Nanny)
*Concubine Chicken
*Daniel
^^Xiang Fei
HaRry
*jaC
*jiawen
*joanne
*Owner of Cold Palace
*melissa
*Xiong Di aka Jun Jie
^Nainai
^nypco^ blog
^nypco^ website
*ruixiang*
*SITI
*Empress Dowager
^^TONYang^^
*Tribute to David
*weilin
*yingyan
*daogeh aka Yue Mei


MFSS
(BenJaMIN)
(CHERYLchung)
*Fuhui
(janice)
(JOYCEtan)
@joannetanYUYAN
(kuangwen)
(kennethSu)
(michelleTAN)
*maBEL
#Mdm (Ms) Tay
#mrsESS
(yaoJIE)
^%YONG SHUN%^
%YUNrong%


DQPS
gordonBONG
@JoAnNe LaM
-TIMOTHYlimzhenyang-
(yeomei)


Nanyang Polytechnic
*joey*(AF0804)
*afifah (AF0804)
=shili= (EI0801)
=tingyi= (EI0801)


Celebrities
+ALEC SU+
+RainieYang+


Friends
(EDmund)
EVCO
Mage =p
junlin =)
*Larry(MJRCO)
*minhui(blogger)
*minhui(LJ)
*mjrCO
*YUren


music


Nice ones



credits

1 2 3 4

hits