Oh to add on to my previous post..
I am giving up on the Singapore Youth Award le...
Since my parents dun even feel proud that the school is nominating thier son for a National Award..
Neither does his friends...
Plus I confirm cant get de mah...
So dun care about it le...
Even if i got it by luck/chance, i think people will feel like I am becoming more CO freak.
And yup.. I am gonna apologize my crazy gang of friends too...
Sorry for affecting you all...
In so so so many ways....
yups... Sometimes just ignore me bah...
I will much appreciate it...
And also thanks, Afifah~
My nicey classmate!
For walking one big round just to ask me to jiayou for my performance yesterday...
I guess she is the only person who will do that lor...
And thanks to my piggy besties, Foo Shi Heng, Siah Peiling, Chen Fuhui, Cheng Zhao Xuan!
For being such nice soulmates!
For being my super nice friends since sec 1/2~
Lastly, my brothers in NYPCO..
One of the chopsticks in NYPCO (lol.. ppl call both of us the Chopsticks of NYPCO), Xiong Di a.k.a Michael, Bui Eh etc...
Always accompany me go walk walk in school =)
Lastly, I shall end this post with 2 photos i took during Open House performance =)
Wan Wing Chung, Michelle Lim Xiao Jun and Chan Zi Wei~! OMG~ I look so white!
鬼脸time =) Michelle de considered 鬼脸 meh? She looks like she's gonna kiss Huiyi (our photographer =D) LOL!