Ok.. After like... 2 years.. I am back to here.. And yup, I have graduated from NYP!! And yup, I ended my 3-month "internship" at Raffles Hospital again. LOL! Finally the 3 years of "torment" ended. LOL! And it did make me start to like Accountancy, not Finance. LOL! Until now, I still love Science (i forgotten most stuffs :P) But I will still do my very best in my Accountancy path... HAHAHA! I feel very lost and dunno what to say now.. so... STOP HERE first! Shall end it with a song! :D
have a happy family love my family and friends maintain good relationships with my friends GREAT RESULT (16 points & below for Os)
own a GAO YIN SHENG new laptop new handphone new specs dye hair
gain weight (3kg,5kg,10kg)
grow taller get into my desire institution
get contact lens clear my room new skates/roller blade
get new bed
get a small tattoo
go to University
have a bigger room get Rainie Yang's songs de piano scores
learn how to play Rainie Yang's songs on piano
live in a semi-d/terrace house
car licence
Get a T-ara album new hairstyle
BETTER hairstyle =x
Go Zouk to celebrate my birthday with my friends